Turkish Technic Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO Hangar)
Turkish Airline Technic serving national and international airline companies, with the primary aim for facilities to become one of the biggest MRO (Maintenance-Repair-Overhaul) Centre around the globe. The capacity of each facility is envisaged to have the world’s numbered operational ability at their field.
With an indoor area of 60.000 sq. meters, the new complex has the distinction of housing the largest hangars in Turkey and providing services to 3 wide-body and 6 narrow-body aircraft simultaneously.
As the designer/consultant Prota undertakes the preliminary, concept, final, and execution design processes of the buildings. Entire design services are delivered wth BIM (Building Information Modelling) technology.
Within the scope of the project, Prota’s services include;
- Architectural Project Design Services and Structural Project Design Services
- Mechanical and Electronical Projects Design Services
- Infrastructure and Geotechnical Project Design Services
- Landscaping Project Design Services
- Façade Engineering & Building Façade Design Consultancy Services
- Security Design Consultancy Services
- Acoustic Design Consultancy Services
- ICT (Information Technology Consulting) Consultancy Services
- Lighting Design and Consultancy Services
- Transport Design Consultancy Services
- Cyclic Design Consultancy Services
- Cost Consultancy Services