Istanbul Uskudar - Cekmekoy Metro Line Storage Facility
A storage facility in Istanbul was designed to store vehicles of Uskudar – Cekmekoy metro line. The project covered a total of 11 lines covering 19.000 sq. meters, automatic vehicle washing outer, an atelier building to store maintenance equipment of trains, a total of fifteen parking lines for trains, indoor and outdoor parking lots, an administrative building covering 20.000 sq. meters and atwo-story building covering 36.000 sq. meters to enable parking of trains.
The storage facility project also included a double-line valley pass viaduct at 230 meters long, a highway viaduct at 160 meters long providing entrance to the storage facility, two highway overpasses and a cut-and-cover tunnel at 200 meters long enabling entrance of trains into the storage facility.
Within the scope of the project, Prota’s services include;
- Track-way Alignment Engineering and Railway Design
- Highway Route Design
- Architectural Design
- Structural, Geotechnical and Tunnel Design
- Electrical and Electromechanical System Design
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Fire Safety Engineering and Control System Design
- Acoustic and Vibration Design
- Traffic Plan and Landscape Design
- Excavation Support System Design
- Preparation of Cost Estimates, Bills of Quantities and Tender Documents