THY MRO Facilities
Turkish Airline Technic serving national and international airline companies, with the primary aim for facilities to become one of the biggest MRO (Maintenance-Repair-Overhaul) Centre around the globe. The capacity of each facility is envisaged to have the world’s numbered operational ability at their field.
The buildings situated on a 431.143 sq. meters campus area are; aircraft maintenance and repair hangars, aircraft support factories for maintenance and repair services, storage building and other facilities, treatment facility, energy conversation centre, waste storage area, security building, general administrative building, education academy and its hangar area, parking lots and a small mosque.
As a “Design/Consultant Contractor,” Prota undertakes the Preliminary/Concept, Final, and Execution Design Processes of the facilities located on the entire campus in BIM (Building Information Modelling) Environment along with engineering consultancy services.
Within the scope of the project, Prota’s services include;
- Architectural Project Design Services and Structural Project Design Services,
- Mechanical and Electronical Projects Design Services,
- Infrastructure and Geotechnical Project Design Services,
- Landscaping Project Design Services,
- Façade Engineering & Building Façade Design Consultancy Services,
- Security Design Consultancy Services,
- Acoustic Design Consultancy Services,
- ICT (Information Technology Consulting) Consultancy Services,
- Lighting Design and Consultancy Services,
- Transport Design Consultancy Services,
- Cyclic Design Consultancy Services,
- Cost Consultancy Services,
- And the other services which require expertise for buildings particular futures.